Waiter/Waitress – Bō cuisine d’Asie
Be part of the bustling atmosphere! As Waiter/Waitress, you ensure impeccable service and promote our unique menu to offer a unique, immersive experience.
- Welcome guests by their name.
- Check your section on each shift.
- Become familiar with the menu.
- Check step up of stations.
- Take orders and communicate them to the kitchen and bar personnel via Maitre D.
- Recommend wines that pair with food ordered.
- Perform service.
- Present bill to guests using their name and collect amounts due.
- Offer regular guests special products.
- Try to upsell.
- Reset your section when guests have left.
- Clean up the different work stations.
- Any other related tasks.
- Be attentive to guests’ needs
- Have an impeccable uniform
- Be extremely helpful to co-workers
- Be familiar with classic dishes or learn them
- Languages: French and English
- Knowledge of wine and wine etiquette
- Excellent customer relations skills (friendliness, discretion, courtesy, politeness, etc.)
- Deal well with stress and heavy workloads, cool headed
- Good memory
Are you interested?
Send your resume to:
Human Resources Coordinator