Be part of a team that has been renowned for the quality of its service and menu for 25 years! As restaurant assistant at Ristorante Il Teatro, you will be called upon to support the team in place and contribute to the restaurant’s success.
At all times
- Assist waiters and bartenders.
- Clear and reset tables.
- Cut croutons.
- Prepare bread boards (approx. 6 minutes).
- Polish utensils and refill each station.
- Check the number of tablecloths at stations and replenish as necessary.
- Cut butter and/or place balls of butter in the ramekins.
- Cut parmesan cheese and place into airtight 1L containers.
- Bring up ice for buckets and bar.
- Prepare pitchers of water for all stations.
- Pick up clean dishes from dishwasher and put them away.
- Make 2 or 3 rounds per shift to check cleanliness of restrooms.
- Ensure entire set up for room service waiter when they aren’t on duty.
- Check votive lamps (throw out and replace the empty ones).
- Clean up bread stations and place dry bread in the intended container.
- Empty garbage cans and make sure there are refills inside.
- Take bags of tablecloths to loading dock.
- Bring empty bottles to loading dock.
- Clean your workstation thoroughly.
- Always see a supervisor before leaving.
- Any other related tasks.
- Be aware of customers’ needs.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Languages: French and English
- Be available for lunches, evenings and weekends.
- Be resourceful and hardworking.
- Be 18 years or older (legal age to work where alcohol is sold)
Are you interested?
Send your resume to:
Human Resources Coordinator