Be part of an immersive experience in a bustling atmosphere! As Busboy, you ensure everything runs smoothly by supporting the team on the floor and in the kitchen.
At all times
- Assist waiters and bartenders.
- Clear and reset tables.
- Cut croutons.
- Prepare bread boards (approx. 6 minutes).
- Polish utensils and refill each station.
- Check the number of tablecloths at stations and replenish as necessary.
- Cut butter and/or place balls of butter in the ramekins.
- Cut parmesan cheese and place into airtight 1L containers.
- Bring up ice for buckets and bar.
- Prepare pitchers of water for all stations.
- Pick up clean dishes from dishwasher and put them away.
- Make 2 or 3 rounds per shift to check cleanliness of restrooms.
- Ensure entire set up for room service waiter when they aren’t on duty.
- Check votive lamps (throw out and replace the empty ones).
- Clean up bread stations and place dry bread in the intended container.
- Empty garbage cans and make sure there are refills inside.
- Take bags of tablecloths to loading dock.
- Bring empty bottles to loading dock.
- Clean your workstation thoroughly.
- Always see a supervisor before leaving.
- Any other related tasks.
- Be aware of customers’ needs.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Languages: French and English
- Be available for lunches, evenings and weekends.
- Be resourceful and hardworking.
- Be 18 years or older (legal age to work where alcohol is sold)
Are you interested?
Send your resume to:
Human Resources Coordinator