Host/Hostess – Bō cuisine d’Asie
As Host/Hostess, you’re responsible to welcome guests and ensure that their evening goes smoothly, while supporting the teams on the floor and in the kitchen. Contribute to providing clients an immersive experience in a bustling atmosphere, where local arrivals and oriental traditions blend.
- Welcome restaurant guests.
- Take phone reservations.
- See that there are enough copies of the menu for upcoming sitting.
- Help service team with certain tasks during service: fold waiter’s cloths, polish utensils, set up tables, etc.
- Organize menus and ensure that the reception area is impeccably clean and tidy.
- Collect dirty or ripped menus and turn them into notepads for waiters.
- Water plants in season.
- Report to your immediate supervisor before leaving.
- People skills
- Neat appearance up to restaurant standards
- Be able to speak well
- Languages: French and intermediate English
- Be resourceful and hardworking
- Provide excellent customer service
- Deal well with stress
Are you interested?
Send your resume to:
Human Resources Coordinator