Bartender – Bō cuisine d’Asie
Be part of the bustling atmosphere and offer a unique, immersive experience! As Bartender, you ensure excellent service and surprise guests with your original creations.
Primary duties :
Before service :
- Check soap for the glass machine (nos. 1, 2 and 3).
- Check set up (fruit, juices, soft drinks and water).
- Remove plugs in the speedrack.
- Set places at the bar.
- Check coffee bean levels in grinders.
- Bring up ice.
- Remove draft beer plugs and put them in a safe place.
- Complete the requisitions for the beginning and end of the evening.
- Ensure service goes smoothly under the supervision of the Maître d’hôtel.
- Participate in monthly inventory taking.
- Maintain your work area according to the house requirements, by following the list created for this.
- Ensure regular product rotation (fridges and wines by the glass).
During service :
- Ensure a pleasant experience for customers.
After service :
- Clean bar tools and put them back in their place.
- Clean coffee machine (with product: Wednesdays and Sundays).
- Clean sinks.
- Clean glass machine.
- Clean fridge doors and bar shelves.
- Clean draft beer tank.
- Wipe down bar using a cleaning product.
- Put plugs back on spouts.
- Wrap and store fruit (throw away those that no longer look good).
- Put draft beer plugs back on.
- Empty ice machine and put ice in sink to melt.
- Cover each water drain with an upside-down glass.
- Empty garbage cans and make sure that there are space bags inside.
- Any other related tasks.
- Languages: French and English
- Knowledge of mixology
- Excellent interpersonal skills